The National Mature Media Awards® is the nation’s largest awards program of its kind. It annually recognizes the best marketing, communications, educational materials and programs for older adults. The competition is celebrating its 31st year in 2022.
- Community Organizations
- Financial Services
Entry categories are available for Marketing
& Communications, Publications/Editorial, Education/Training Programs, Mature Work & Retirement, Art/Design, and Web-based & Mobile Resources, Health Promotion & Wellness, Caregiving, Home and Community Based Programs.
(Click here for complete details on entry divisions, classifications and categories.)
Entries must be submitted in a digital format: either upload a PDF copy or provide a direct link (URL) for your entry.
Entry information must be submitted online. There are 3 steps:
- Review the entry guidelines.
- Complete the online entry form and upload your entry in a digital format.
- Submit payment when you check out on our secure online entry form. Credit cards and checks are accepted.
$75 per entry
(Certain categories require an extra fee.)
Entries will be judged by Division and Category. Using a rating scale of 1 to 100, a panel of mature market experts will judge the entries based on format, content, creativity, relevance and overall quality. Judges’ scores will be totalled and averaged. Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Merit certificates may be awarded by Division and Category based on these averaged scores. All judges’ decisions are final. Entries cannot be returned. Winning entries may be used for promotional purposes. Award packets will be mailed this summer, following the announcement of the 2022 winners.
Award Winners Will Receive:
- A colorful
- Listing on seniorawards.com
- Complete list of 2022 winners
- Resources to promote your achievement
- One-year license to use the official National Mature Media Awards winner logo