The National Mature Media Awards is the nation’s largest awards program that annually recognizes the best marketing, communications, educational materials
and programs for adults age 50 and older.
- Community Organizations
- Financial Services
Entry categories are available for Marketing
& Communications, Publications/Editorial, Education/Training Programs, Mature Work & Retirement, Art/Design, and Web-based & Mobile Resources, Health Promotion & Wellness, Caregiving, Home and Community Based Programs.
(Click here for complete details on entry divisions, classifications and categories.)
Entry information must be submitted online in 3 simple steps:
- Review the entry guidelines.
- Complete the online entry form and upload your entry in a digital format.
- Submit payment when you check out on our secure online entry form (credit card only).
$65 per entry (Certain categories require an extra fee.)
Entries will be judged by Division and Category. Using a rating scale of 1 to 100, a panel of mature market experts will judge the entries based on format, content, creativity, relevance and overall quality. Judges’ scores will be totalled and averaged. Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Merit certificates may be awarded by Division and Category based on these averaged scores. All judges’ decisions are final. Entries cannot be returned. Winning entries may be used for promotional purposes. Award packets will be mailed this summer, following the announcement of the 2021 winners.
Award winners will receive:
- A colorful
- Listing on seniorawards.com
(select Gold & Silver award winners
will also be featured)
- Complete list of 2021 winners
- Resources to promote your achievement
- One-year license to use the official National Mature Media Awards winner logo