The National Mature Media Awards is the nation’s largest awards program that annually recognizes the best marketing, communications, educational materials
and programs for adults age 50 and older.
- Community Organizations
- Financial Services
Entry categories are available for Marketing
& Communications, Publications/Editorial, Education/Training Programs, Mature Work & Retirement, Art/Design, and Web-based & Mobile Resources, Health Promotion & Wellness, Caregiving, Home and Community Based Programs.
(Click here for complete details on entry divisions, classifications and categories.)
New Online Entry for 2018:
Entry information must be submitted online in 3 simple steps:
- Review the entry guidelines.
- Complete the online entry form. Submit payment when you check out on our secure online entry form (choose: credit card or check). Print a copy of your e-mailed entry receipt to include when you send your entry.
- Send a copy of your e-mailed entry receipt along with
one copy of your entry to:
2018 National Mature Media Awards
c/o Mature Market Resource Center
328 West Lincoln Avenue, Suite 10
Libertyville, IL 60048-2725
$65 per entry (Certain categories require an extra fee.)
Late entries will be accepted March 3rd-9th with a late fee of $75 per entry.
Entries will be judged by Division and Category. Using a rating scale of 1 to 100, a panel of mature market experts will judge the entries based on format, content, creativity, relevance and overall quality. Judges’ scores will be totalled and averaged. Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Merit certificates may be awarded by Division and Category based on these averaged scores. All judges’ decisions are final. Entries cannot be returned. Winning entries may be used for promotional purposes. Award packets will be mailed this summer, following the announcement of the 2018 winners.
Award winners will receive:
- A colorful
- Listing on seniorawards.com
(select Gold & Silver award winners
will also be featured)
- Complete list of 2018 winners
- Resources to promote your achievement
- One-year license to use the official
National Mature Media Awards winner logo